If you would like to learn more about Preston-Osborne and the full-range of services offered, please contact Phil Osborne, CEO at the information below.
450 Old Vine Street, Suite 100
Lexington, Kentucky 40507
Preston-Osborne hires marketing communications interns for the fall and spring semesters, as well as during the summer.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Writing news releases, pitch letters and newsletter copy
- Copy editing and proofing
- Researching information for new and existing clients
- Making calls to media
- Assisting account managers on various projects
- Administrative Assistance
Interested students should:
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be creative
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage multiple tasks while staying organized
- Pay attention to detail
Send your cover letter and resume to the Intern Coordinator, before the deadline listed below:
- Fall internships: July 15
- Spring internships: Oct. 15
- Summer internships: March 15
Internships are paid and competitive.
450 Old Vine St. Suite 100
Lexington, KY 40507
Preston-Osborne is an equal employment opportunity employer.